Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Big News....

This Bingham family has some BIG news!  You've probably already heard it (because I'm just so excited I can't contain myself), but now that Stewart actually believes it, I can't keep it from my blogger followers any longer! No- sorry, I'm NOT pregnant (even though every little thing that happens to me, that's the first thing people ask!)  We're buying a HOUSE!  We've been in the works since the begining of December, and we hope to close soon on our very first home.  It's a nice house, with great square footage (2100 sq feet, +an  unfinished storage basement, and garage).  The only thing that's not our favorite, it's in town.  But we figure we'll live with that for the great price we're getting it at!  I figure I'll be able to take advantage of living in town by riding my bike everywhere, hanging out with friends, and going to the library (just a few of the things that make me a little excited to live in town).  We are so excited about this awesome opportunity, and couldn't be happier!  I will post a bit about our current rental house later.  I have a video (a little "home tour" if you will).  Hopefully I can get that posted soon, and do a little post about this place.  So that's our biggest news.  (Also the reason I've been a total blogging slacker -I've been packing like a fool!).

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Juniel! Enjoy the packing and the complete chaos until you get moved in!!! That is great, I am excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete