Here are mine!
(Now what are yours?)
- Lose 50 Pounds
- Need to: Count Calories (have to eat about 1500 calories a day)
- Workout- Twice a day (or at least one high intensity workout in a day)
- Kick Processed foods!
- Be a Better Wife
- Make Meal Plans (And MAKE them!)
- Keep up with my weekly cleaning schedule (including laundry!)
- Adopt the "touch it once" rule. Pick it up- put it away. Spill it-wipe it. Clean up as messes are made.
- Be a Better Mom
- Start waking up at the same time every morning (a decent time).
- Get the kids on a more structured schedule
- Designate time for learning and playing everyday
- Give my sincere and undivided attention when I play with them!
- Turn off the TV!!!! Limit "Tube-Time" Everyday
- Go to Reading time at the Public Library
- Eat Meals at the table together
- Remember Family/Friends Birthdays and do something nice for them
- Do at the beginning of the month so you won't forget!!!
- Do More to invite the spirit
- Stop swearing (ya- I'm almost a sailor)
- Do my Personal Prayer and Scripture Study
- Do FAMILY prayer and scripture study
- Have weekly Family Home Evening
- Do my visiting teaching every month (with a willing and loving attitude)
- Be more grateful, and more positive. Always have an attitude of Gratitude.
- Love everyone, and judge others less. "Jesus said love everyone, treat them kindly too".
This may seems like a big list, but there are 365 days in a year. I have 5 major goals for the year. If I can cross off any of the smaller goals in this year, I will have had success (fact). So here's to hoping that 2012 will be another great year filled with many happy memories, and lots of love and laughter!
Happy New Year!