Wednesday, July 31, 2013

CSI Graduation

I finally did it.  Graduated from CSI.  Got my Associates in History.  Someday I'll get my Bachelors in Secondary Education and be a kick ass history teacher, but not for awhile.  Until my babies are rasied I'm going to try to be a kick ass mom who has an Associates degree. :) 
 Stewart also graduated this spring, but he got his Bachelors degree in Agricultural and Life Science from Universtiy of Idaho.  It's a good feeling to not be students anymore (although I'm not sure it has fully sunk in yet).  This fall when neither of us are fighting over who gets to use the computer at 11:00 at night perhaps we will know :)
 Of course the ceremony was dreadfully boring, and I was in the back of the auditorium (literally almost the last one to get my diploma), but thankfully I sat next to a hilarious Asian kid that cracked jokes the entire time... so I guess I was a bit entertained.
                                       
Also- a huge thanks to Nancy, Wally and Lindy for going.  It was so hot and boring, I felt bad they had to sit through it, but I'm so lucky to have great family support (and dinner at Sizlers was the perfect graduation night gift!) ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment