Monday, October 24, 2011

Senator Pride

I grew up here in Gooding, so I've been a Senator my whole life. I'm proud to say that my kids (and even my husband) are becoming quite the little Senator fans! We like to go to the football games, and I'm sure we'll be headed to basketball games this winter. The kids do pretty well, and we enjoy getting out and feeling like a part of this small town community.
Brogan loves Great Grandpa Funk! He always makes him laugh!
Here was our Volleyball float with all our girls! I LOVE these girls! My JV girls worked hard for me and we took 2nd to Declo at districts. I am so proud of them! I'm also proud to state that our Varsity team is going to state!! They also took 2nd to Declo in Districts, but beat Malad in a play in game. So this Wednesday we're headed WAAAY up North to Coeur d'Alene Idaho for STATE BABY!!! I think this varsity team really has a chance to go all the way. As long as they work hard and communicate, they can't be beat!
Here's my two Senator bebies! So cute! (And almost the same size) :)
Me and my Blue Devil (turning Senator) husband. Every year he has to buy a new Senator sweatshirt to add to his wardrobe. (he secretly wishes he could have been a Gooding Senator)
(I love this guy so much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment