Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The CanyonCrest Date Night

So Stewart surprised me with a super duper romantic date night to the Canyon crest restaurant in Twin Falls. We had a SUPER view of the canyon and the Perrine Bridge, and I ate some yummy lobster. After it got dark they had romantic twinkle lights, and lit torches and candles. They were supposed to have a live band, so Stewart planned on taking me dancing (isn't he sweet?) Unfortunately there was only a dj (and 4 very drunk ladies dancing), so we decided to forgoe the dancing, and stick with walking around the scenery. We snuggles together by a fire, and even made out on the canyon ledge (don't worry- there's a fence there). It was very romantic, and seemed like something from a movie.
Of course- every awesomely romantic date has to end with a trip to wal-mart.
And Stewart wanted a Strawberry Daquri (like the one's from red-lobster). Too bad the glass is dry! :)
It was a great date. I'm so glad I have such a wonderful husband who takes care of me. Love you Babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment