Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Girls Night!!

First off- I have to say I absolutely LOVE these girls! Not only are they SO much fun to hang out with, but they are also the best examples to me of what kind of a mother and woman I want to be. This picture is from our 2nd annual girls night out to Death by Chocolate in Twin. We went and ate at Chillies first (I haven't laughed that hard in such a long time!) then it was off to stuff ourselves silly with chocolate! Ironically four out of the six of us are pregnant here, and three of us are only due a few weeks apart. It was funny to see the expressions on people's faces as we made our way around the room together. From left to right these fantastic women are: Suzanne Reeves, Jaime Williams, Amber Turner, Evyn Gillette, me, and Kathryn Yearsley. I'm so grateful to be able to have such great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment