Monday, June 30, 2014

Hot Tub!!!!!!

This year I've been wanting a Hot tub... BAD!  So when we found this guy on a Buy/Sell/Trade page we couldn't resist!  Stewart got it for me for Mother's Day, and I gave him the gift of wiring/switching out the Breaker Box for Father's Day ;)  It sat on the trailer for what seemed like an eternity, but eventually with the help of my Mom, Dad, Jon, JoAnna, Stewart, and two neighbors we got it put into it's new home.
Photo: Looks like I'm not the only one excited for our new ... HOT TUB!  :)
Doesn't it go nicely there?
Photo: Say hello to my new friend. Still waiting to be hooked up to power,  but we're one step closer to jacuzzi heaven :) told you today was going to be awesome! (A huge thanks to all my family and neighbors for helping us move it!)
I strung up some lights on our porch (which is still an unfinished project) and it really made it such a nice place to hang out!
Photo: Love living outside in the summer! Just a peek of our back yard escape ;)
I can't tell you how much I love sitting in the hot tub with the lights on after the kids go to bed!
Photo: First ever Late night hot tub session! I think I can get used to this :)
We also finished putting sod in our yard!  No more dirt patch!
Photo: Brand new sod in the back! No more dirt patch.  I'm going to live having a yard FULL of grass!  :)
We have loved having a full backyard to do things in.  A weenie roast with Weston and Paisley was so fun!
Photo: It's a good night to roast some weenies over an open fire :)

1 comment:

  1. Your article really puts out your emotions on how you would love to have a hot tub. Getting one was such excitement and though fitting it was a little bit troubling, I admire your passion in making your house a home. I am also intrigued by the warmth in your pictures; excellent photography.

    Leena Wolf @ H2O Spas

    ReplyDelete