Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Christmastime 2012

Since we have a nice large house, I was able to have 2 Christmas trees this year (one for the kids to decorate as many times as they please, and a "Mom" one... cause I really do enjoy doing some things to look and feel nice, and decorating a tree is one of them)

My two little helpers helping me put the balls on (which I perfected after they went to bed) ;)
 Enjoying tree decorating night!
 One of our friends gave us Gingerbread cookies with frosting and M&M's for us to decorate.  The kids had a blast decorating their own cookies!

One day Grandma & Grandpa Jensen stopped by to deliver a little early Christmas present.  The kids had so much fun with these dancing ducks.  Brogan was quite afraid of them at first, but it didn't take him long to love it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment