Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Bingham Family Pictures Fall 2012


I have this SUPER talented friend name JAIME.  Among being my butt-kickin workout partner, and one of my best friends, she is an AMAZING photographer.  She did a last minute session of our family this fall and did an AMAZING job!  If you live here in the Magic Valley and need affordable professional pictures,  I'll pass along her information.  Seriously... She's SO good.




 We were only able to get the one family shot above, and this one.  My kids were SO excited to run and play and explore (and not take pictures).  Seems like kids just don't care.  :)

My little sister JoAnna (an aspiring photographer) came along with her own camera to try and snap a few good ones, and she got some GREAT ones too!
 (This is what it was like trying to take pictures of my kids... THE WHOLE TIME)

 Addison did some posing though.  She's becoming quite the little lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment