Monday, June 4, 2012

Stewart the Scout Master

Did I mention we have new callings in our ward?  I am the 4-5 yr old primary teacher, and Stew teaches the 11 yr old boys on Sunday.  Just a few weeks ago he also got called to be (the assistant but he tells me there's no difference) 11 year old scout master.  11 yr olds mean CAMP-OUTS!  He was excited for his first over nighter.
 Thankfully- he made it, and so did the boys.  He's going to make a good little Scout Master.  He always does a good job doing the best he can in his callings.  {I just love him so much!}

3 comments:

  1. Alan and I teach the 11 year olds on Sunday as well! (But our ward is small enough that they combine the boys and the girls)..

    AND he's the 11 year old scout leader too! They're two peas in a pod!

    Also, I don't know if we told you that we're moving a little closer to the Twin Falls area in a few months.. so it would be fun to get together!

    Hope you're all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaelynn! I have heard that! I'm SO excited, we can actually hang out now :) I'm glad Stewart got the 11 year old calling and not me. I'm right in my comfort zone with the 4 & 5 year olds :) And I'm SO glad he's the 11 yr old scout master and not the once a month camping 12 year old scout master lol! I'll keep stalking your blog (Cause I do read your blog) for when you guys move! Good luck with everything, and let me know if you need help!

      Delete
  2. Don't know if I should tell you this...Dad and I were the 11 year old teachers and he was with the cubs/webelos/11yr old scouts until he got called to be scoutmaster. But it's okay...they need really good men to fill those callings, and Stew has what it takes. (and so do you. ;)

    ReplyDelete