Thursday, June 9, 2011

To be Continued...

This is just a little note to remind me of the things that I need to post about but haven't found the time. Bear with me- I'll get around to it (one of these really late nights :)
  • bowling for Spencer's Birthday
  • Uncle Jon's graduation
  • Addison and her boots {all sorts of boots}
  • Uncle Jon's Shrine game
  • Addison feeding herself these days
  • Whipped Cream (Whip it good!) ;)
  • "The Same" {glasses & hats} pictures of Brogan and Addison
  • Brogan and Daddy's quality {video game} time
  • My little "Milko"
  • Addison and her Aves!!!
  • Brogan's two month stats
So- for now you just have to sit back and wonder what stories are behind these wonderfully wondersome titles. {Honestly the reason why these things haven't been posted is probably because all the pictures are still on my camera.... and who knows where that cord is at the moment :) }

No comments:

Post a Comment