Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bath Time!

My kids LOVE bath time, and ya know what? I think it's a pretty great time too. I love to see my kids enjoying the water. All my life I've said "I'm going to raise my kids by the pool- they're going to love the water". So far so good! {fingers crossed}. The other night I pulled a first and bathed both kids at the same time. It was fun, but I'll never do it when Stew isn't around to help me {see first picture below} :)
Ya- Addison is definitely a "helper". I think she was trying to help him plug his nose :)
Addison likes to pretend she's drinking the water then dump it down the front of her. She giggles and giggles when she does it. Such a cutie!
Addison wanted to help hold Brogan in the water.
The only way Stew could get her to look at the camera...-We love that Sad Face!
{And may I just say look at how tan that arm is!}
{there's that first sunburn that turned "base tan" -what'd I tell ya?!}

No comments:

Post a Comment