Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hot DOG!!

So I can't have her yet, but when we move to Gooding this little beauty will be waiting to come along!!! We haven't decided on a name yet, but I think she is the sweetest puppy ever!! I can't wait to go play with her tomorrow night (at which time I will probably take more pictures) but for now I can only have another great reason to be so excited for the end of this semester!
She's a mix of mutt... but pretty much an Australian Sheppard and border collie mix

What an adorable little face!! I'm gonna hve a hard time saying no to this! :)
******************************************
This is a little bit random... but on Saturday Me n Nancy and Lindy went to the craft fair in Minidoka. I had such a great day! We shopped around, grabbed some lunch, and even stopped by a punkin patch on the way home! It was an awesome day! This is what I decided to get... I had great ambitions to make one of these, but I know that by the time I got around to it, it never would have looked this cute and I never would have been able to make it look like this for what I actually paid for it :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute! So happy for you. You are looking like one beautiful pregnant momma! Keep taking photos. Hey have you started with the whole naming stuff? What is in the running? Do you name her or do both of you? Have fun. Debi

    ReplyDelete