Monday, May 11, 2009

A lil bit bout us


♥ What are your middle names?
Mary & Albert

♥ How long have you been together?
technically since August, but Stew would tell you September

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
um... we met at a birthday party and my aunt hounded him to ask me out and we went out the next weekend... but we didn't really start dating till a few weeks later.


♥ Who asked who out?
Well my aunt made it really embarrassing so he HAD to ask me out

♥ How old are each of you?
19 & 23

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
I would have to say we see Micah & Lindy the most but then my lil bro & Sister

♥ Do you have any children together?
nopers!

♥ What about pets?
we used to have two fish (Pepe & Flavio) may they rest in peace

♥ Did you go to the same school?
Nope. I went to Gooding n he went to Dietrich

♥ Are you from the same home town?
nope me-Gooding him-Dietrich (but it's funny my grandpa grew up in Dietrich)

♥ Who is the smartest?
Well I think we are pretty equal... but he actually DOES his homework... I procrastinate

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
I think I am... he puts up with a lot

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Probly taco bell or Sharis (usually Sharis is an after midnight run and always w/ Hank)

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Denver!

♥Who has more crazy exes?
well since he doesn't have any exes I would have to say me... although mine have been slim

♥ Who has the worst temper?
I do... I need to lighten up

♥ Who does the cooking?
Well me... when I do cook... I HATE doing the dishes though! So I blame my not liking to cook on that

♥ Who is more social?
Well he will try to tell you he's the shy one, but anywhere we go Stewart is the life of the party!

♥ Who is the neat freak?
eh... neither of us... We're too busy to be neat

♥ Who is the more stubborn?
That would be me again

♥ Who hogs the bed?
THIS ONE IS STEW!!! I'll wake up in the morning with no covers and yank them back onto me and he'll wake up half asleep and be like "your stealing the covers"... makes me laugh

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Well we both like to sleep in, but I am only motivated to get out of bed if he has

♥ Where was your first date?
We went to Applebees and Bowling in Twin

♥ Who has the bigger family?
I think his is bigger

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Well this last holiday season we spent it going back and forth to Gooding and Dietrich...

♥ Who is more jealous?
Me

♥ What is your song?
Taylor Swift- Love Story

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
Um... We pretty much knew we were going to get married like a month after we dated seriously... it's always sounded cheesy to me but when you know you know!

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
I think me

♥ Who drives when you are together?
He loves to drive and I would rather let him, but lately he has a SERIOUS case of old man driving... he swerves and speeds up then slows down... ya know what I'm talking about :)

♥ P.S.-This picture is from one of our first dates... we went to Gooding's homecoming football game (it's the night of our first kiss too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment