Monday, February 17, 2014

Riding With Stew

When Stewart and I were dating, I would often ride along with him as he was working.  Those were some of the funnest days.  We didn't really "do" anything, I just went along.  We talked a lot.  We held hands the whole time.  We listened to music and were silly (ok- I was silly and Stewart laughed at me).  Since we've had kids I haven't really had the opportunity to just ride along with him like we used to.  (I've attempted it a few times with kids, and it's just too much work!)

A few weeks ago my Mom agreed to watch all the kids for a day so I could ride along with Stewart to check his Boise dairies.  I took my camera and snapped a few shots of what a workday looks like for Stewart.  I love it!  Love you Stewart!

Yes, there is actually a sign that says this! (Actually there's two). 
 Cows.
 Cautious Bikers
 Farmers
 Sometimes it's even exciting.  At this dairy we pulled into, as we were pulling out, cows suddenly started coming out of this gate (into the road).  There was no on around so Stewart pulled over and  stopped any more cows from escaping.  I went and found someone who looked like they worked there and informed them the cows were getting out.  (Apparently these cows had already escaped once earlier that day).  Stewart was so cute helping herd them back to their home :)
This is what I imagined Stewart saying...
 "Don't make me take my hand out of my pocket!" (HA)
 "Get in there you Heifers"
 "Hmmm... What is gong on here....?"
 This is when the frost was amazingly beautiful.  I wish I would have made Stewart stop earlier so I could take some pictures.  (This is one I took while we were flying down the freeway) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment