Friday, June 10, 2011

All by Myself

Addison has really been into doing things for herself lately. {I constantly have to remind myself that she is only one}. The other day we changed out of her jammies and I said "go put these in your dirty clothes hamper" and she went and did just that! I {almost} couldn't believe it! Her latest "all by myself" need is feeding herself. This is just great when we're in a hurry, or if she's had a bath the night before. Why you ask? Well just see for yourself :)

Two spoons? Why not? I try to "sneak" in bites of food on "my" spoon so we can speed up the breakfast process just a tad. Some days it works and others.... well on other days she has to have BOTH spoons.
I think as the weather gets warmer I'm going to just start spraying her off outside :)
What a big girl I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment