Friday, April 8, 2011

Oh the Joy of a Boy!

Yesterday afternoon I was changing Brogan's diaper on the footstool {and of course Addison was there supervising my diaper changing abilities}. I usually open his diaper, and give him a minute to decide if he wants to tinkle or not. After a little bit there was no spray so I went ahead with the diaper change. All of a sudden Brogan peed and the stream shot right in front of Addison's face. The look on her face was priceless! At first it was a "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT MOM!?!" Then she just started laughing so hard. It was the cutest thing and absolutely made my day!

(And just for the record this was the first time I'd been "spray attacked" by Brogan. I always say it's because of all the preventative precautions I take {unlike the unlucky Stewart and aunt JoAnna} bahahaha!) :)

1 comment:

  1. That is just hilarious, too bad you couldn't have got a picture of Addisons face. You are doing a great job mama!!

    ReplyDelete