Monday, March 14, 2011

Mommy's Little Helper

Since the end of December Addison has really taking an interest in helping me around the house. She follows me around everywhere and "helps" me with whatever I may be doing. I hope that someday Addison will still love to help me (and hopefully she'll be more understanding of what I'm trying to accomplish) {smile}. Until then I'm just glad I have a happy little girl who loves to hang out and help whenever she sees an opportunity! Here are some things Addison loves to help with.
Helping me re-organize.... (she pushed these shelves all over the kitchen).
Helping me get things out of the {childproofed} cupboards.
Helping me "fold" the laundry....
Helping me file bills....
Helping me get clothes out of the dryer...
Helping Aunt JoAnna with her homework....
Helping me clean out my purse....
Helping with the dishes... (now she will actually hand me one piece of silverware at a time to put away!)
Helping me with coupons....
Aren't you jealous of my little helper!?! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a little helper! She has the cutest little face! She will be a super big sister!

    ReplyDelete