Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November 3

Picture of the Day... Day 3
~November 3~
So today's picture is from when I was wedding dress shopping. I can remember this day like it was yesterday! First we went to David's Bridal and I found something SO simple... and that's what I thought I wanted (I think mostly because they didn't have such a great selection of temple worthy dresses). So then we went to store after store only to be disappointed. We finally found this little dress store that was chuck full of modest dresses!! I was so excited!! Even after such a long day of shopping I had the energy to look at and even try on almost every dress they had! I fell in love with this one when I put it on, and knew right away that this was the dress!!
(Can you believe how skinny I was??? I have certainly missed jazzercise :)
(No wonder Stewart wanted to take me off the market ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment